Telescopes and Instruments "ProRC"
The ProRC scope is completely free from chromatic aberration, and the performance is the same at any wavelength; the only limit is the coating light reflectivity.
How many details can you think about, in a telescope? Well, from the primary mirror to the smallest screw, any detail of our ProRC line is designed, manufactured and assembled with perfection in mind, to provide you the best image quality available today.
Overview "ProRC" SERIE
The ProRC scope is completely free from chromatic aberration, and the performance is the same at any wavelength; the only limit is the coating light reflectivity. Aluminum, silver or gold coatings are available, for a working bandwidth that can easily cover the 350-5000 nm interval.
The ProRC scope has the maximum possible level of light transmission to focal plane (no lenses absorption/reflection/scattering along light path).
These performances make the RC, in most of the cases, the “perfect” scope for professionals, because they are usually interested in working with a visual wavelength range, with max performance over relatively small field of view.
|ENTRY PUPIL DIAMETER||From 400 mm (16'') to 800 mm (32'')|
|FOCAL LENGTH||From 3200 mm (126'') to 6400 mm (252'')|
FULLY CORRECTED |
AND ILLUMINATED FIELD
|From 60 mm to 90 mm|
|WEIGHT||From 40 Kg to 180 Kg|
|BACK FOCUS EXTRACTION||From about 220 mm (8.6'') to about 300 mm (12'')|
All telescopes share the following mechanical characteristics:
- Two (optionally four) Losmandy or 8″ dovetail plates, to connect the telescope to your mount, or to accommodate accessories.
- Computer optimized baffles.
- Focal plane tilt adjusting.
- Optional shutter to protect the primary mirror.
- High precision spherical joint and high strength carbon tubes in the truss structure for zero-backlash assembly and extraordinary rigidity.
- Double concentric light shield for the secondary mirror/spider support.
- Radial micrometric adjustment for the secondary mirror support.
- All collimation screws are spring-loaded, with lock if needed.
- Zero image shift secondary mirror movement, with electronic/PC control (optional on smaller telescopes, standard in the big ones).
- Special ultra-dark and ultra-opaque space-grade paint for all sensible parts. Space grade glue for glued parts. Space-grade rubber for all seals.
- Unique mirror supports design.
- Wide choice of focusers, filter wheels, and optical train accessories in general.
- Customization available.